I’m back after a lovely vacation in North Carolina!! Well friends it is the end of another month, and you know what that means… another monthly favorites post!! And this month’s favorites are very Harry Potter themed, in fact it is all Harry Potter stuff!! My sister and my dad went to England and bought me some Harry Potter stuff over there. 😀
- The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook- I finally got this book from Amazon! It has been on my wish list for literally years! I can’t wait to give these recipes a try! The pumpkin pasties one looks especially tasty! And so does the fizzy sherbet pouches. 😀
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone-My sister got this for me over in London when she went to the Warner Bros Studio tour and I love it!!!! It’s so beautiful, plus it’s the Slytherin one! This book is available from Amazon.
- Deathly Hallows necklace-My sister also picked this up for me when she was in England. This is from the Harry Potter shop at Platform 9 and 3/4. I haven’t been able to locate it any where else. I’ve wanted a small Deathly Hallows necklace for quite some time and all the ones that I’ve seen are about and inch tall or more. I saw a Youtuber that I follow wearing this necklace, Cherry Wallis, and she told me where she bought it. Thank you Cherry! So I of course asked my sister to get it for me when she went over there. It’s it just perfect?!
- Gringotts coin necklaces-I talked about these coins before in a previous post. I bought them back in March at FanX and I’ve been saying I would make them into necklaces when I got the Gringotts coins from Amazon. Well I FINALLY did it!! And I love them! Because from far away it looks like just a regular circular pendant. But in actuality I am sporting my Harry Potter pride!
- Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer soda-My roommate found this soda in a grocery store and was so kind and bought it for me. You can get this soda online at Amazon. This is a NON-ALCHOLIC drink and it tastes delicious!! It’s a Butterbeer-like soda and I’ve had Butterbeer in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, while this isn’t a substitute for the real Butterbeer this is definitely the next best thing!!!
- Butterbeer candle- I made this for a my DIY post this past month and I love it!! It turned out so much better than I expected it to! It has a lovely subtle scent which is perfect for me! It’s fabulous for infusing my bedroom with the scent of Butterbeer when watching a Harry Potter movie or reading one of the Harry Potter books.
What have you been enjoying this past month? Leave them in the comments below so that I can check them out!
Come to the Nerd Side,
PS-Be sure to follow me on Twitter at @cometothenerd.