Monthly Favorites-May. What did you discover?
May was a very Harry Potter month for me. I found some new things to add to my collection! And we all know how much I love my Harry Potter stuff! What about you? What are some of your monthly favorites from May? Did you find anything amazing that I should know about?
- Lightning bolt necklace-Now technically this necklace is not a Harry Potter branded necklace, but I’m still counting it as Harry Potter because it is a lightning bolt!! My parents recently went to Korea and picked up this GORGEOUS necklace for me! I love how small and dainty it is! This is probably one of my favorite necklaces that I own.
- Gringotts coins-I ordered these coins from Amazon and I am in LOVE!! I will be doing a review of these coins very soon, but they are definitely a favorite from May!
- Hermione Granger’s necklace-This is the necklace that Hermione Granger wears in Bill Weasley and Fluer Delcour’s wedding. The replica is available to buy from the Noble Collection for $45.00 but I like my costume jewelry one just fine! This necklace is available from Amazon.
- Hogwarts necklace-If you saw my previous post you’ll know that I made this necklace. And I still love it!! It makes me really happy and true Harry Potter fans comment/know that Slytherin is wining. 😉
- Hogwarts acceptance letter-I always knew I should have gone to Hogwarts! And now I’ve FINALLY got my acceptance letter!! I bought this on Amazon and I am so glad that I did!
- Guardians of the Galaxy-I really enjoyed this film and thought that they did a fantastic job continuing the story! It didn’t feel disjointed like some sequels have in the past.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales-I am in LOVE with this film! This was probably my second favorite in the Pirates series. I thought that they did an AMAZING job with this movie!!
- Patterns-My local Joann‘s store was having an amazing sale on McCall’s patterns! Three patterns for six bucks!! I couldn’t believe it!! Patterns can cost around twenty bucks so this was a HUGE bargain! So I of course stocked up on patterns for future Comic Cons. I was rather bummed that the pattern for Belle’s gold dress was sold out. But never fear! I will check off that item on my bucket list!
What have you been loving this past month? Got any recommendations for me?
Come to the Nerd Side,
PS- Come follow my Instagram at @Cometothenerd for even more amazing nerd stuffs!!