Highlights of FanX 2017. What were your favorite moments??

Comic ConFanX

One of my favorite things to do at FanX/Comic Con is attend the celebrity panels! I love hearing the celebrities answer questions from the fans! Below is a list of my highlights of the panels I was able to attend. Come take a look and tell me if any were any are on your lists of highlights.

Highlights of panels at FanX 2017.

1-Emilie de Ravin and Sean Macquire (Once Upon a Time)

These two were so incredibly sweet to the fans! Sean Macguire would say thank you after every question asked! So not only is that man incredibly good looking (swoon) he is a really nice person as well! It was really funny to hear his stories about smacking people with his bow! And Emilie de Ravin is just such a cute person to be around. You can’t help but smile around her.

2-Dule Hill and James Roday (Psych)

It was so much fun listening to these two tell us stories about the shenanigans that they got up to on the show! And they are just so fantastic together! This was their first con that they have done together, I think this was their first con ever actually.

3-Holly Marie Combs and Brian Krause (Charmed)

I think I was laughing during 90 % of this panel! Holly is so sassy! She kept making jabs at Brian and he would tease her right back. They were hoot!!

4-Chris Sarandon and Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride)

These two probably take the cake for being the nicest celebrities! Cary kept inviting the kids who would ask them questions up on stage and he would give them hugs! And Chris was telling such nice stories about his fellow cast mates. I especially liked the stories that both of them told about Andre the Giant.

 

5-Zachary Levi (Chuck, Tangled)

This was Zachary’s first con out of “con retirement”. This guy is amazing!! I didn’t realize all of the charity work he does for Operation Smile. He had a hug jar at his autograph table that you could pay $20.00 and he would give you a hug. All the money would go to Operation Smile. He ended up raising $10,500. And he is hysterical! In his words, “You can’t trust 90% of what comes out of my mouth and the other 10% is questionable.” Someone asked him to do the smolder (from Tangled) and he totally killed it!

6-Bonnie Wright (Harry Potter)

Most Harry Potter stars that I have seen don’t actually look like their characters after the movie is done. But Bonnie still looks like Ginny, and that made me feel like it was actually Ginny talking to us! 😀 It was so fun to hear about the projects that Bonnie has been working on lately. I really need to check out the works that she has directed. And I love that she keeps in contact with her co-stars and gets to see them too. The she told us about how Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets was her favorite film to do, even though she was “mostly just lying there”. 😀

Highlights of panels at FanX 201

7-Stan Lee

Stan Lee was actually sick and wasn’t able to come to FanX. But he asked Bryan Brandenburg and Dan Farr if he could Skype in. I was almost crying when he showed up on screen! The first words out of his mouth were “I know some of you might be disappointed that I’m not there. Think about how I feel!!” He said he didn’t want to start a flu epidemic. He kept coughing and was only able to talk for about 30 minutes but I loved it all the same!! I loved that he still wanted to find a way to be with us in whatever form he could. Before he left he said something along the lines of, “I can’t think of a better way to spend a Saturday. You guys are the best medicine ever.” This was definitely my favorite panel of FanX 2017!

Conclusion

What about you? If you were able to go to FanX what where the panels that were highlights for you? Were any of mine the same as yours? If you weren’t able to go to FanX 2017 what were some of your favorite panels at other cons?

Jacie

Welcome to my little piece of the internet, here it is cool to be a nerd! I am a Whovian, Potterhead, Disney Nerd, Sherlockian, and Superhero nerd (just to name a few ;) ) So welcome to where being a nerd is cool!
Previous
FanX 2017 Haul
Next
Monthly Favorites March 2017. Come and see the things I’ve been loving this month!
  • So amazing! Cary Elwes is coming to Honolulu Comic Con so I would be super thrilled to see him there! I might try to talk my son into dressing up like Wesley. I’m not sure how well that will go but I can try!

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *